Roth Acoustical Associates LLC, is a company devoted to providing professional noise control and acoustical advice for engineers, architects, lawyers, developers, governments, universities, business owners and homeowners.
As Principal of Roth Acoustical Associates, LLC, Stephen I. Roth, PE, has been working in this field since 1971. His experience and knowledge makes him the right choice for your noise control or acoustical needs.
Steve has visited over 500 facilities to take noise level measurements and to provide noise control and acoustical recommendations.
He is Board Certified by The Institute of Noise Control Engineering. Steve is a Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania and a Professional Acoustical Engineer in Oregon.
Steve graduated from The City University of New York – Mechanical Engineering – 1967 He is a:
- Fellow of the Institute of Noise Control Engineering,
- Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America and
- Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
He started his career in noise control and acoustical engineering working for Alcoa in industrial and community noise control. In 1996 he moved on from Alcoa to start Roth Acoustical Associates LLC, located in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Area.
A partial list of clients include:
Roth Acoustical Associates (RAA) is a company devoted to providing professional, sound advice for your noise control and acoustical situations. As noise control consultants, we work with engineers, safety professionals, industrial hygienists, architects, lawyers, and product designers to resolve industrial, architectural, community and product noise issues. As principal of RAA, Stephen I. Roth, P.E. has been involved in noise control engineering since 1971. Our experience and noise control knowledge makes us the right choice for your noise control engineering needs.
- PNC – Building Noise Control
- Bayer Corporation – Industrial Noise
- The University of Pittsburgh – Classrooms, Residence Halls
- UPMC Hospitals – HVAC, Patient Room Isolations, Community Noise
- Marcus and Shapira – Legal issue
- CJL Engineers – HVAC noise, Emergency Generators
- BBH Architects – North Carolina Hospital – Acoustics for LEED Accreditation
- Ross Development for Trader Joe’s – Neighborhood Noise
- City of Pittsburgh – Developed Noise Ordinance
Industrial Noise Control |
Office and Building Noise Control |
Noise Control Feasibility Studies |
Product Noise Level Testing and Control |
Noise Control Training |
Expert Witness Testimony |
Community Noise Measurements and Control
Use our automated FEEDBACK FORM
133 Liberty Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15143